The Best Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
If you're a stuffed mushroom connoisseur, this is a must try! These practically melt in your mouth and are always a hit when I've served them to family and friends. The filling can also be used to stuff chicken breasts or fish.
Servings per recipe: 6
Calories per serving: 278
Preparation time: 30m
Total cooking time: 45m
- 1 (8 ounce) package softened cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon Italian bread crumbs
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (6 ounce) can snow crab, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 12 large white mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 2 Place cream cheese, egg yolk, 1 tablespoon bread crumbs, green onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in the bowl of a mixer. Mix until smooth and evenly blended. Fold in the snow crab and shrimp. Stuff the mushrooms with this mixture, and press into the remaining bread crumbs to coat. Place onto baking sheet stuffing-side-up once coated.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until the mushrooms have softened slightly, 12 to 14 minutes. Set oven to Broil, and broil mushrooms for a few minutes until the tops are golden and bubbly.