Coriander Chicken with Mango Salsa
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander seed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 red onion, chopped
- 1 red chile pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Sprinkle chicken breast with salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper; set aside for 10 minutes. Evenly coat with ground coriander.
- 2 Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the chicken breast, browning well on both sides until no longer pink in the center. Remove from heat, allow breast to cool before slicing.
- 3 In a bowl, mix together the mango, orange, onion, chile pepper, fresh cilantro and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Pour salsa over sliced chicken breast and serve.