Jalapeno Popper Spread
This will definitely be the biggest hit at the party! This is such an easy appetizer to make and it tastes just like the jalapeno poppers you wish you could make yourself! The hardest part of this recipe is not eating it all by yourself! Serve with sliced sourdough baguettes, tortilla chips or crackers.
Servings per recipe: 32
Calories per serving: 110
Preparation time: 10m
Total cooking time: 13m
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces canned diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in green chiles and jalapeno peppers. Pour mixture into a microwave safe serving dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 2 Microwave on High until hot, about 3 minutes.