Easy Key Lime Pie I
This is the 1999 American Pie Council 's National Pie Championship's first place winner in the Quick and Easy Category. Garnish each piece with a slice of lime and a dollop of whipped cream or whipped topping if you like.
Servings per recipe: 8
Calories per serving: 324
Preparation time: 20m
Total cooking time: 35m
- 5 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Combine the egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice. Mix well. Pour into unbaked graham cracker shell.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool. Top with whipped topping and garnish with lime slices if desired.