All Day Macaroni and Cheese
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 In a large pot, cook the macaroni in boiling water 10 minutes, or until al dente, and drain.
- 2 In a large bowl, mix the cooked macaroni, 3 cups of the sharp Cheddar cheese, evaporated milk, milk, eggs, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a slow cooker that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of shredded sharp Cheddar cheese.
- 3 Cover, and cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours, or until the mixture is firm and golden around the edges. Do not remove the cover or stir the mixture until the mixture has finished cooking. Serve warm.