Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. These are perfect for baby showers or wedding showers. A plastic sandwich bag can be used instead of a pastry bag by filling with the cream cheese mix and making a tiny cut in the corner.
Servings per recipe: 4
Calories per serving: 310
Preparation time: 30m
Total cooking time: 30m
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons orange flavored liqueur, or to taste
- 1 Cut the tops off of the strawberries and stand upright on the cut side. Make a cut 3/4 of the way down from the tip of the strawberry towards the bottom.
- 2 Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and liqueur until smooth in a mixer or a food processor. Place into a piping bag with a star tip. Pipe into each strawberry and arrange on a serving platter.